As DAS and Small Cell systems become more widely deployed, maintenance of these systems is essential towards sustaining a high quality, consistent in-building experience for end users. TempestCARE’s DAS Preventative Maintenance services can ultimately reduce the overall costs of network ownership by mitigating network outages, remotely diagnosing alarms (vs. truck rolls), efficiently stocking spares and reducing higher cost emergency calls.
TempestCARE for DAS is tailored to meet the needs of the DAS system owner, venue owner, carrier(s) and public safety constituents who all have a vested interest in the highest quality operating network. As a leading turnkey DAS integrator, TempestCARE is a complete suite of maintenance services for DAS that includes: Preventative Maintenance, Monitoring, Remote Diagnostics, Corrective Maintenance, Service Call Center, Technical Assistance Center (TAC), Warranty Verification & Repair, Advanced Exchange, Extended Warranty, Program and Carrier Management, Public Safety Compliance.
TempestCARE DAS Program:
- Dedicated technical support for all technical support calls on downed, faulty or degraded products 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Next Business day, On-Site service for infrastructure (Weekday or Weekend)
- 1 – hour telephone response from time of customer call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Priority handling of all service calls with escalation management to ensure timely problem resolutions
- On-site Field Support Engineer with unit replacement upon verification of hardware failure or problem on a Next Business Day basis pending availability and contingent upon manufacturer’s warranty and or advanced replacement support terms and conditions.
- Services include onsite service, remote diagnostics, emergency response, remote consultation, and an extended warranty option.
- Advanced Replacement of Equipment
- Passive Components always in stock at Tempest warehouse
- Proactive PMI (Preventive Maintenance Inspection)
- Unlimited Telephone Technical support seven days a week, 24 hours a day
- On-site technical support as needed to resolve system malfunctions
- Routine Technical Assistant Center (TAC)